Tuesday, February 21, 2012



Well this morning I had a little interesting venture. Actually Saturday night I decided I wanted to try something new. I was able to get ahold of a small teflon pan and a spatula in order to cook my eggs in the mornings. A few days later (Saturday) I was looking at the pan and spatula sitting in the kitchen and then the thought that general conference is coming up popped into my mind. I then remembered the delicious tradition of making omelets that dad always does. So I took the honor of buying a pepper (that had half red half green... fairly interesting), an onion, a tomato, thickly sliced "bologna" type meat because that was what was available to chop into cubes of ham, cheese, and some bread. I had quite the fun time making omelets this morning. And Im sure the other three missionaries I lived with enjoyed them too. They turned out quite well. I sent some pictures of the experience for you all to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment